Sunday, November 25, 2007

Annual Sports Event

We attended the final day of the company's Annual Sports Event. Eric was asked to speak at both the opening and closing ceremony. The main events included soccer, cricket, and volleyball for the men. The women also had teams for volleyball, soccer and a dodgeball style of game. The children had a lot of fun. I played on the management team. My wife commented that everytime I caught the ball during the cricket match everyone cheered. Apparently I impressed a few Indians by my quickness. Of course, they didn't know I played many years of baseball growing up. Nonetheless, I played the best defense I could with almost no practice for last 10 years. I did have to pay a price - I was sore for two days after.



Johanna was impressed by some of the soccer players who were wearing Argentina jerseys.


No comments: